Techevolution can help your business find and maintain the best solutions for all of your communications needs. We provide a personal, consultative sales visit, a communications package designed to meet your needs, the assistance of a dedicated Service Coordinator to make sure your installation goes smoothly, and outstanding, round-the-clock customer support. We’ll work with you to coordinate an easy, professional installation of your new services so you’ll have all the tools you need usually within just 30 days.
Local Phone Service
Wide variety of LEC and CLEC local phone services for businesses, including standard phones lines, PBX trunking, Centrex, ISDN, voice private lines, and T1 voice bundled service
Comprehensive,competitively priced LD services including switched and dedicated inbound,outbound, and international calling. Account codes can identify authorized users and can also be configured to require verification for each outgoing call attempt.
High-speed, dedicated connectivity via DSL, frame relay, and point-to-point access from 128K to DSL.
National data connectivity solutions including MPLS (IP-VPN), ADSL, SDSL, IDSL, cable, frame relay, and private line
Discover the advantages of a software based VoIP IP PBX
3CX is an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX is unique as it can run on the Windows operating system.
3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
Verizon | Onecom | Paetec | Comcast | Broadview Networks | XO | DSCI